- Equality of the critical densities and the dual critical densities for continuum percolation on R2, Annals of Probability, (1990).
- (with Peter Hall) On the relationship between fractal dimension and fractal index for stationary stochastic processes, Annals of Applied Probability, (1993).
- (with Ronald Meester) Uniqueness of unbounded clusters in Boolean models, Annals of Applied Probability, (1994).
- (with Hideki Tanemura ) Critical intensities of Boolean models with different underlying convex shape, Advances in Applied Probability, (2002).
- (with Sreela Gangopadhyay and Anish Sarkar) Random oriented trees: A model of drainage networks, Annals of Applied Probability, (2004).
- Coverage of space in Boolean Models, IMS, Lecture Notes Monograph Series, Volume 48, (2006).
- (with S. Das, P. Duggal, V. Myneedu, D. Behera, H. Prasad, A. Bhattacharya) Identification of Hot and Cold spots in genome of Mycobacterium tuberculosis using Shewhart Control Charts, NatureScientific reports, (2012). www.nature.com/srep/2012/120302/srep00297/full/srep00297.html,
- (with Kumarjit Saha and Anish Sarkar) Hack’s law in a drainage network model: a Brownian web approach, Annals of Applied Probability, (2016).
- (with H. Tanemura) Percolation clusters as generators for orientation ordering, Journal of Statistical Physics, (2017)
- (with Arpan Mukhopadhyay and Ravi Mazumdar) Voter and Majority Dynamics with Biased and Stubborn Agents, Journal of Statistical Physics, (2020).BB
Research Interests :
Probability, Stochastic processes, History of Science